Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic disease which mainly affects the joints. People who have had this for a long time experience excessive joint pain. It is a progressive disease which majorly targets the joints, toes, finger, wrist, ankle, knee and results in painful deformity and inflammation.
Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease in which our very own immune system starts harming our own body. If this is treated unwell for a prolonged time it may start affecting internal organs also.
There are a lot of medications available in the market for treating this but they also have side effects and in some cases it is just not helpful at all.
In ayurveda rheumatoid arthritis can be related with amavata disease.
Ayurvedic treatment is the holistic approach having great ancient history with great benefits in so many diseases and also improves the over all body Metabolism and functioning.
Ayurvedic treatment includes herbs, medication, natural therapies, diet changes and also exercise.
Well according to Ayurveda amavata is caused because of poor lifestyle and digestion which causes high Inflammation in body and thus pain in joints , wrist, finger etc
There are so many herbs and medicines available according to Ayurveda but along with such you also need to improve your lifestyle and diet.
Such as avoid alcohol, smoking, heavy and indigestible food which consists of very much spices,
Avoid junk and preservative food, reduce the use of salt in your food.
Maintain proper sleep pattern
Improve your gut health by eating appropriately at appropriate time and quality
Those who suffer from pain abound using cold water instead use hot water.
Using herbal oils for massage helps in relieving pain naturally.
Practice advisory exercises according to the individual’s condition in the right manner.
KSM66 benefits can be observed by anyone who is using ashwagandha.
Related Post: How To Fix Your Sleep Cycle
Herbs Help in Treating Arthritis
- Ginger – It has anti- inflammatory properties which helps in reducing joint pain. It naturally reduces the inflammation which mainly causes the pain. According to experiments it has been proved that taking ginger extract helped to reduce knee pain upon standing and after walking.
- Garlic – Garlic also consists of anti- inflammatory properties which work at a microscopic level to reduce the function of inflammation and thus reduces the pain naturally.
- Eranda (Ricinus communis) – It consists of so many anti- inflammatory compounds inside it and one of the effective compounds is ricinoleic acid which helps in reducing the swelling and it also reduces the inflammation and pain. You can use it by simply massaging it over the swelling and joins where pain occurs.
- Ashwagandha – It has anti- inflammatory and pain relieving properties which helps in reducing the pain naturally. You can find best Ashwagandha in the market easily.
- Turmeric – It is an Ingredient which you can find easily in every Indian household. It consists of so many components inside it but one of the most effective components inside is curcumin which has anti- inflammation and so many properties. This anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric helps in reducing the pain naturally.
Also Read: Can You Vape Dry Herb